|Dear Friend and Supporter,
We are so thankful for your partnership with All Worthy of Love to help end modern day slavery. Your contributions and prayers have helped empower and embolden us to continue dreaming big and reaching the world for Christ by being His hands and feet. We are so excited about all that God is doing through All Worthy of Love and want to share a few of this years highlights with you! We are so thankful to God for His favor, some highlights include:
- We’ve rescued twenty-four individuals from sex-trafficking
- Expanded to 3 locations with additional prospective locations on the horizon
- Detroit MI, West-Detroit MI, and Austin, Texas
- Conducted over 130 outreaches in 2015
- Participated in dozens of sex-trafficking awareness events
- Actively served on the State of Michigan’s Advisory Board for Human Trafficking
- Passed out over 4,000 meals and hygiene kits
- Received over 9 dozen calls to our 24 hour hotline for trafficked victims
- Tripled our outreach team and continue to be fully maintained by faithful volunteers
- Received the 2015 Michigan Liberator Award
Because of the support of donors and our monthly partners, we’re able to maintain weekly outreaches and relationships with over 600 individuals entangled in street prostitution and offer restoration and freedom. But most importantly, God has moved in building relationships, breaking down walls of unworthiness, and opened doors for His love to reach through as we pray for the individuals enslaved to see all that He has planned for their lives.
We invite you to partner with us on a monthly basis and lock arms with us as we eradicate slavery in our own backyards. We are in need of consistent freedom fighters to sow into our mission monthly. We believe the Church is God’s answer to injustice and together we can set the captives free. Please save the date for our annual Sweetheart Gala is Friday, February 26th with keynote speaker Dr. Pam Clark of Grace Centers of Hope. Tickets can be purchased here.
Our team is looking forward to what God is going to do through All Worthy of Love this upcoming year and we are excited to continue to partner with you on this amazing journey. We value your support and belief that all are worthy of His love. We continually thank God for the best supporters an organization could ask for, both financially and in prayer.
As always, if you are looking to get more connected or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. Please look for our end of year giving statement after the first of the year.
Founder, All Worthy of Love